Pastry wrapper (wheat starch, modified tapioca starch, sticky rice powder, vegetable oil, salt, sugar, water), onion, jicama (yam bean), edamame (soybean), carrot, sweet potato, soybean protein, cabbage, wheat protein, bamboo shoot, sugar, vegetable oil, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybean, salt), salt, pepper, soy ginger sauce (water, soy)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place in a single layer on a sheet pan for baking.
- Place pan on the center oven rack.
- Bake for about 10 minutes on each side.
- Spring rolls are heated when golden brown and crispy.
- Thaw sauce pouch in warm water.
- Deep fry at 375° F for 3 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Keep frozen at or below 0 F or –18 C. Keep frozen until ready to eat.