Squid, wheat flour, modified corn starch, dextrose, onion powder, garlic powder, yeast extract, salt, water, sugar, pepper, soybean flour, corn flour, leavening, palm oil, vegetable oil sriracha aioli: water, vegetable oil, sugar, distilled vinegar, pickled red chili, garlic, salt, onion, modified tapioca starch, natural spices
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Remove calamari from their protective bag and place in a single layer on a sheet pan for baking.
- After preheating, place sheet pan on the center oven rack.
- Bake calamari for about 6 minutes on each side for a total of about 12 minutes.
- Calamari are heated when golden brown and crispy.
- Preheat cooking oil to 360 F.
- Place calamari in deep fryer for about 3 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
*Since ovens and deep fryers vary, cooking times are approximate.