Baja Bay Scallop
- Diver Caught, All Natural Scallops
- Rated as “Good Alternative” by Monterey Bay Aquarium’s Seafood Watch Program
- Turns an ordinary entree into a gourmet experience.
- This versatile seafood has long been treasured for its tender and moist texture as well as mildly sweet flavor.
- Northern Chef Wild Baja Bay Scallops are quick frozen immediately after harvesting to seal in natural juices that give this high protein source its unique taste.
- Place scallops in colander with a lid and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Once thawed, rinse with cold running water for 1 minute and drain for another minute.
- For a quick thaw, place scallops in cool water for about 15-20 minutes.
- For best results Northern Chef scallops should be consumed within 24 hours after defrosting.
- Calories: 130
- Total Fat: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 300mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 6g
- Protein: 23g
- Weight: 20lb
- Case Pack: 21/1lb